- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Elder Law Planning Update: Keys to Securing Benefits for Your Client Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Faced with the added pressures of an economic crisis, securing Medicaid & essential public benefits for the elderly client can be quite challenging. What are the elder law planning essentials you must be equipped with to properly secure and protect your client's financial & medical interests? Join us for a live, 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Medicaid Eligibility Guidelines: Keys to Secure Essential Benefits
- Power of Attorney Update: Changes You Need to Know Now
- Keys to Planning with Nursing Homes & Assisted Living Facilities
- Strategies to Secure Public Benefits for Long-term Care & Incapacity
This live 60-minute audio conference will provide you with elder law planning essentials to secure the medical & financial benefits needed to protect the long-term interests of your client.
- Keys to Securing Medicaid, Medicare & Public Benefits for Your Client
- Meeting specific Medicaid eligibility & application requirements
- Medicaid planning for the long-term care of your client
- Public benefits: Keys to securing financial & medical benefits
- Estate Planning with Senior Living Facilities: Legal Do's & Don'ts
- Medicaid home care services: What's covered, what's not?
- Nursing home admissions: Keys to protect your clients' best interests
- Assisted living & housing for seniors-Strategies to secure client assets
- Guardianship, Power of Attorney & Client Long-term Care
- Power of attorney update: 2010 changes you need to know
- Strategies for drafting caregiver agreements & power of attorney
- Legal considerations when planning for long-term care & incapacity
- Question and Answer Session – Have Your Elder Law Questions Answered!
Douglas J. Chu, Esquire is partner at Hynes & Chu, LLP of New York where he practices in the area of Elder Law.
- Mr. Chu currently sits on the Board of Overseers for the Brookdale Center on Aging and is also a member of the advisory committee of the Evelyn Frank Legal Resources Program at Selfhelp Community Services, Inc. Mr. Chu was an Adjunct Professor at CUNY Law School and Long Island University, where he taught Elder Law related courses. He is a respected lecturer on government entitlements and presents a monthly lecture series on applying for Medicaid home care for the Alzheimer's Association of New York City.
Mr. Chu is Co-Chair of the New York City Citywide Medicaid Advisory Council and is a sitting member of the Beneficiary Advisory Committee of Empire Medicare Services. He is the author and editor of the chapter "Medicaid for the Elderly, Blind and Disabled", found in The New York Elder Law Handbook published annually by the Practicing Law Institute of New York, where he is also a member of their faculty and current Co-Chair of their Annual Elder Law Institute.
- Mr. Chu is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the New York State Bar Association Elder Law Section. He is admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey and Washington, D.C.
Continuing Legal Education CLE credit is available for an additional $65 per person in states where teleconferences are accredited
(States currently NOT included: KS, OH)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.