- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Drafting & Responding to Interrogatories: Avoiding The Common Pitfalls Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Properly drafting and responding to interrogatories can be the key difference in your case. How can you properly respond to interrogatories when they have been served? What is the best way to finely craft your interrogatories in order to maximize their effectiveness? Join us for this can't-miss, 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Keys to drafting effective interrogatories, regardless of jurisdiction
- Best strategies for serving and responding to interrogatories
- Use of interrogatories for summary judgment, in meditation or at trial
- Solutions for even the most difficult interrogatory problems
This informative, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your team with the best-known strategies and tools to effectively draft and respond to Interrogatories during your case.
- Best-Known Strategies For Drafting Successful Interrogatories
- Drafting valuable interrogatories, document requests & admissions
What must be included when drafting corporate interrogatories
The most common Interrogatory mistakes made and how to avoid them
- Serving & Responding to Interrogatories: Answers and Objections
- Tips and tools for responding to interrogatories
How to successfully limit the Scope of Discovery in each case
- Best use of interrogatories for summit judgment in mediation or trial
- How to determine grounds for objecting your oppositions interrogatories
- How to Solve The Most Difficult Interrogatory Problems That Arise
- Interrogatories and E-discovery: Email, Internet use and more
- Motions on interrogatories: Protective order, compel answers & sanctions
- Tough issues with special Interrogatories: What you need to identify
- Key actions to be taken when dealing with incomplete discovery responses
- Q & A Session: Have Your Specific Interrogatory Questions Answered Live!
Steven C. Bennett, Esq. is a partner at Jones Day where his practices focuses on domestic and international commercial litigation and arbitration, including cases involving bankruptcy, construction, corporate, energy, insurance, intellectual property, securities, and other disputes. Some of his accomplishments include:
- Mr. Bennett is chair of the Firm's e-Discovery Committee and a founding member of the Sedona Conference Working Group on International E-Discovery. He also has been an active member of the Firm's construction practice team and is responsible for training litigation associates in the New York Office.
- Steve has written more than 150 articles on a variety of topics, including arbitration, bankruptcy, construction contracts, electronic discovery, ethics, insurance, international dispute resolution, mediation, online contracting, privacy, and civil RICO.
- Mr. Bennett is a regular speaker on a wide array of CLE programs and co-teaches a course on advanced civil procedure at Rutgers Law School. He has previously taught a course in domestic and international commercial arbitration at Brooklyn Law School and a course on privacy law at Hunter College.
Continuing Legal Education CLE credit is available for an additional $65 per person in states where teleconferences are accredited
(States currently NOT included: Ohio)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.